Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Apache Software Foundation Lays Out its Plan for O

Comments Filter:
  • I don't see how they can target an office suite for developers. Are they planning to release an IDE like Eclipse based on OpenOffice libraries? Or do they want developers editing their code in Writer, while using Calc as a database :) ? Anybody knows?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...